From:
Lauren Starbird <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lauren Starbird <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Apr 2021 19:10:21 +0000
Good afternoon!

Maine Maritime Academy has accumulated more van delivery bags than we can use at the moment - we'd be happy to send some out to the first few libraries to respond. :)

Lauren Starbird

Head Librarian

Nutting Memorial Library<https://mainemaritime.edu/nutting-memorial-library/>

Maine Maritime Academy

This message, including any attachments, contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately by reply e-mail and destroy all copies. You are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, by anyone other than the intended recipient, is strictly prohibited.