From:
Winterport Library <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Winterport Library <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Dec 2020 16:08:32 -0500
I am looking for books that I sent on the van to Old Town Public Library
and have never arrived back to them.  If you could please take a look and
see if they ended up, at some point, in your library by mistake it would be
greatly appreciated.

Titles:
Without A Trace by Colleen Coble
Beyond A Doubt by Colleen Coble
Into the Deep by Colleen Coble
Bad Girls of the Bible by Liz Curtis Higgs

All books belong to the Old Town Public Library.  At that point I was not
receiving very many interlibrary loan books, so I remember the books being
returned to me by my patron and being sent on the van.
Thank you for your help.

Susan Atwood, Librarian
Winterport Memorial Library
229 Main St; PO Box 650