Sender:
Date:
Sat, 26 Nov 2022 11:37:01 -0500
7bit
From:
Andrea DeBiase <[log in to unmask]>
Comments:
cc: Richard Kane <[log in to unmask]>
HI all,

Richard Kane is showing his film/*Truth Tellers */here at the CV Library
on Jan. 12 @ 4:00pm. Free and open to the public!

At his request, here is the link to an eBlast for how librarians and
teachers can purchase /*Truth Tellers*/ and /*Ashley Bryan*/ for their
collections:

https://shoutout.wix.com/so/a8OHZ2gWk?languageTag=en

And here are the trailers for both films:

Truth Tellers: https://vimeo.com/kanelewis/truthtellers2023

Ashley Bryan: https://vimeo.com/330617986

Please share this with Maine librarians. /*Truth Tellers*/ will not be
available on Kanopy. /*I Know a Man ... Ashley Bryan*/ is now available
on Kanopy.

Happy Holidays!
Andrea

--
Andrea DeBiase
Library Director

I have always imagined that Paradise will be a kind of library. ~Jorge Luis Borges