Sender:
Date:
Thu, 27 Oct 2022 15:01:24 +0000
base64
From:
Darcel Devou <[log in to unmask]>
Comments:
To: Sheri Sweet <[log in to unmask]>
Hi All,

To ride on Blue Hill's coat tails, we have some withdrawn unabridged CD audio books without cases that could go into their empty cases! If anyone is interested, please reply off list and I will send list or take a chance, like a grab bag, and I'll just send you what we have.

Thank you,
Darcel

Gray Public Library
5 Hancock St.
Gray, ME 04039
207-657-4110

This electronic mail message and any attachments hereto, as well as any electronic mail message(s) that may be sent in response to it, may be considered public records, and may therefore be subject to public record requests for review and copying under Maine's Right to Know Law (Title 1, 401-521 of the Maine Revised Statutes).

I have 60 audio cases with sleeves (normal shelf wear) as well as some extra sleeves to give away.  Please let me know if you want the cases or the sleeves or both.

Thanks,
Sheri Sweet
Blue Hill Public Library