Sender:
From:
Julia Hoisington <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Jul 2022 14:56:39 -0400
This year we successfully completed another great Community Read series
collaborating with Scarborough and South Portland but we are now buried in
copies of the book One Day: the extraordinary story of an ordinary 24 hours
in America <https://minerva.maine.edu/record=b3860980~S38> and we would
like to offer them up to other libraries on the van delivery! Please feel
free to claim multiples to use for your own book groups! Very minimal
library markings.

We also have a set of The Picture of Dorian Gray, previously used for a
book group with minimal library markings that we are offering up, along
with a few other stray titles.

Please select the titles you are interested in on the spreadsheet
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DD8Fet5yfE1Fn4H2uuxb1J--XHvEwrjHUo1uZBLy0TA/edit?usp=sharing>
and I will send them along on Monday!

Best,
Julia