Date:
Fri, 21 Jan 2022 20:08:45 +0000
base64
Sender:
From:
"Visser, Marijke A" <[log in to unmask]>
Happy Friday everyone,

I’m pleased to say that responses are pouring in on the survey this week- thank you! I can tell you are putting a lot of thought into the open-ended responses which is going to be tremendously helpful along with the other selections you’re making.

If you haven’t had a chance to fill it out, what better way to spend part of your weekend than thinking about where you’d like to see yourself, your library, and your community in 2022 and what you need to make progress towards getting there 😉.

Here’s the link again https://forms.gle/n5kks8ohQquqHqah9. Share with colleagues- we need to hear from all levels of library staff and from Trustees as well.

It closes on Monday at midnight!

Thanks again for your help,
Marijke