Sender:
Date:
Thu, 12 Mar 2020 10:07:00 -0400
From:
Laura Edwards <[log in to unmask]>
To: Danielle Fortin <[log in to unmask]>
The State of Maine has, or had, a passport for Maine State Parks.  It is so
much fun to keep in the glove box and refer to when traveling.

  Do you remember when the Bangor Daily News ran a supplement, with a one
page listing and checkoff, of all the golf courses in the state?  I've
often thought it would be wonderful to do the same with Maine libraries.

Thanks for the idea.  I'd love to have one.

Laura
JML

Laura
JML