From:
"Sara M. Fagan" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Mar 2006 04:51:59 +0000
I just got back from the SLU-Harvard game.  SLU won, 5-1.  I believe the SLU scorers were DiVergilio (2), Rank (2) and I can't remember (ENG).  O  don't recall who scored for Harvard.  It was a very good game and I am looking forward to tomorrow night's game.

I was not allowed to take my cowbell into the game.  The women at the door said it wasn't allowed , pointed to a sign saying something about an NCAA rule and said that they would confiscate it if I took it in.  My niece and I took are bells in with us but kept them quiet since there was a staffer patrolling up and down our aisle.  I didn't have any trouble taking my cowbell into Harvard 2 weeks ago.  I have never been told I can't take my cowbell into a game.  How is it that I can't take a cowbell to a game but Harvard can take a band.  It seems to me that the band is  composed of artificial nose makers.

Sara
SLU '77
Let's go SAINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!