From:
Alexis Wollstadt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Alexis Wollstadt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Dec 2003 17:28:58 -0500
..okay, I know it's a little short notice, but what can I say? I've been daydreaming about this trip for the last two weeks!

For anyone who's going to the tournament, or will happen to be in Florida between Christmas and New Year's, here are a couple of events...

Saturday, December 27th and Sunday, December 28th
Pre-game rallies sponsored by the UMaine Alumni Association--and these events are always fun!!
http://www.mainealumni.com/events.html

Monday, December 29th
Maine Hockey Golf Outing--the team and coaching staff will be in attendance
http://www.goblackbears.com/hockeym/20032004/120803.html

~Lexy~