From:
Rita-Ann Monde <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rita-Ann Monde <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Jan 2003 18:21:43 -0800
Cornell loses to colgate 2-1 in OT on a somewhat controversial goal..
apparently there was some disagreement among the officials whether the
puck went into the net before or after the net came off its moorings.
and from the final score, it was ruled before the net came off.

Cornell controlled most of the 3rd period and hit at least 4 posts.
colgate's goalie silverthorne came up with some big saves.

I went to the colgate link that John Whelan posted earlier today.. on my
Mac the video came in ok, though a bit rough in spots. I tuned in at the
start of the 2nd period when it was already 1-1. Sorry.. I didn't catch
the goal scorers [i had to "look" like i was getting something done here
at work].

Hopefully Cornell can avenge the loss on Saturday.

Let's Go Red!!!

Rita Monde
Trinity College 1991
Cornell University 2000