Date:
Tue, 11 Dec 90 21:55:08 EST
Yes, it is indeed the SYRACUSE Invitational Tournament.  What, you didn't
think you'd ever see hockey in Syracuse? :^) (I'm not surprised...I'm fro
the area...I HATE SU BASKETBALL, SO THERE!)  But back to the topic...

This may very well affect NCAA playoff berths...even if Cornell loses, though,
as long as the game is close, Cornell probably won't be adversely affected.

Of course, my prediction is that Cornell will win the S.I.T.  I figure they'll
beat LSSU (gut feeling here) and Colgate will beat Lowell, and then Colgate
will lose a close one in the championship game (as they've done the past 3
years...serves them right for banning opposing bands :^).

Jeremy Hall
Clarkson University, class of '91
LET'S GO TECH!