From:
Richard Henry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Oct 2015 00:50:19 -0400
I just found out that Arizona State has a full-up D1 hockey program this year, although it looks like it is hard to get home games.

http://www.thesundevils.com/SportSelect.dbml?&DB_OEM_ID=30300&SPID=166608&SPSID=971111

There used to be a program at USIU in San Diego, close enough that I could have walked to the games from my house at the time (well, I as much younger then).  I think this might be the next-closest -- but I am not suggesting i would walk there, although the drive looks temptingly close.