From:
Mike Abegg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Mar 2011 08:23:41 -0600
And Ridder is on the U of M Minneapolis East Bank where flooding is not an issue.  Downtown St. Paul (Xcel) itself isn't floodable, either, but some of the access roads are down the bluff just above normal river levels.

I think for either I wouldn't worry about anything "touristly interesting" being dramatically affected. But those driving may want to check 511mn.org before hitting the road.

Mike Abegg

Sent from my iPhone