From:
"Dr. Bob Hamilton" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Mar 2006 11:59:01 -0500
Thanks Bob Grieble for clearing up his intent.  And I am not sure what Bob
Woodbury's "Huh?" is about.  How does the second part follow from the first
part?  What is the first part about? Or which Bob said what? Or.....?

At least, it seems worth clearing up one part involving a post from me, Bob
Hamilton.  That quote from my post went on to mention that Berkeley did have
an ice hockey team.  The original post from Bob Grieble said that they had
none, which is why the post from me was written to say "unfounded"...

Bob Hamilton