From:
Mike Czwakiel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Mar 2006 12:12:08 -0500
Hi,
     Sorry about not getting in touch with you earlier but my computer
crsahed & I was unable to send an e-mail out. Myself & 3 of my friends are
definately in joining your group for the between game meal. Could you please
e-mail me and let me know if there are any openings.
               Thank You Very Much,
                Mike Czwakiel