Date:
Fri, 8 Feb 2002 19:26:43 -0500
I kept an excel workbook last season with many D1 men's poll results from Nov through Mar.  I would be willing to send it to any of you who would like a copy.  It seems to indicate that on Feb 4 of last year that MSU and BC were tied for number one in the USA Today poll.
Bob Hamilton
---
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any attachments are for the exclusive and confidential use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not an intended recipient, please do not read, distribute or take action in reliance upon this message. If you have received this in error, please notify us immediately by return email and promptly delete this message and its attachments from your computer system.