Date:
Thu, 7 Feb 2002 19:15:26 -0600
Geez!  Have you read the headlines lately?  Parker charged by NE student,
Wisc. and Alaska reprimanded and a coach suspended for a game!  Gee, was
there a full moon out for the whole week?  What is going on here.

I have to say that after watching the last two weekends of Gopher Hockey
(and I am not excusing their play here), that there was a breeding ground
for fights as the referees let a lot of cheap stuff go that should have been
called - on both sides.  Any normal person would loose their temper when
every week they get hacked, slashed and interfered with and no referee will
call it.  Maybe the refs need a reminder that this in NOT the NHL.

Just my humble opinion.

Kathy M.

HOCKEY!!!! -- GO GOPHERS!!!
kam