From:
Arthur Berman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 30 Mar 1995 18:07:14 -0700
On Thu, 30 Mar 1995, Craig Cheslog wrote:

> Those of you who are going to call and/or write ESPN should know that you
> did not see the end of the Michigan-Maine game live.

ESPN showed no respect whatsoever to this event or its viewers.  I doubt
I was the only person who videotaped this game because I was at work.
There was therefore no opportunity to switch to ESPN2 to see the first
period even though I do get "the deuce".

As if to mulitiply the error the game was not fully seen live.  If ESPN
does not want this event, why not show it on PRIME which supports college
hockey all year long.  I know, $$$$$.  There *is* a reason why we always
type NC$$.

Arthur Berman [log in to unmask]
GO BU!!!