From:
Reed H Munson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Reed H Munson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Jan 1995 10:03:12 -0600
The Goph's power play woes continue! When was the last time Minnesota
scored on the man advantage??? Also, while listening to the game on the
radio, it seemed as though MN had a couple breakaway chances. Why can't
MN players ever beat a goalie on a breakaway. I don't think they've
scored one break-away goal all season! Shheeesh!

To any eye witnesses: The goal UAA scored on the short-handed breakaway,
was it a good goal, or was it Callinan's usually aloted one soft goal
per game? Not to blame the loss on Callie, I know the Gophs had plenty of
scoring opps, but failed to capitalize.

Signed,
Trying to find the broom in Minnesota...  (;>)

Reed