Sender:
From:
Bill Fenwick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Mar 2006 08:14:29 -0500
Just a quick note here...

At 06:57 PM 3/13/2006 -0500, Dr. Bob Hamilton wrote:
>While I understand this is an elite D1 only college hockey list

It isn't really.  Historically, the vast majority of the traffic on
HOCKEY-L has been about men's Division I hockey, but that doesn't mean
other areas of collegiate hockey are banned, especially since the Division
III list is no more.  Women's hockey, Division III (thanks to Dave Geringer
for the UMass-Dartmouth updates this year), and club teams would all be
welcome topics on the list.

Having said that, I would defer to list owner Wayne Smith if he feels
differently...

Bill Fenwick
HOCKEY-L moderator

P.S.  No, no one gets rich moderating HOCKEY-L, although I've had several
nice offers from a barrister representing the widow of a high official in
the Nigerian government who is promising me some percentage of the $15
million he's trying to get out of the country...