Sender:
From:
"Sara M. Fagan" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Mar 2006 20:00:05 +0000
Interesting.  It was two or three years ago that they handed out those stupid Thundersticks at Brown when I was there for the SLU game.  I guess Brown doesn't mind noise makers.

My cowbell has traveled to quite a few ECAC rinks and has never been refused or tossed out before.

Sara
SLU '77
Let's go SAINTS!!!!!!!!!
Off to the game now.  I don't know if I should try and sneak the bell in or not.

From: Mark Lewin <[log in to unmask]>