NETANN-L Archives

- NETANN-L - Networkmaine Network Announcement List

NETANN-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Jeffrey Letourneau <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
- NETANN-L - Networkmaine Network Announcement List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Oct 2022 11:56:16 -0400
All,
The University of Maine System and MSLN experienced an outage with its DNS
service for about 1/2 hour this morning. We are still investigating the
root cause with our vendor but the service is back up and running as of
approximately 11:40am.

We apologize for any inconvenience this outage may have caused you. We will
follow up with more information if/when it becomes available.
Jeff

--
Jeff Letourneau
Executive Director, Networkmaine