MEINFO-L Archives

MEINFO-L - Maine State Library Announcements and Information List

MEINFO-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
"Norman, Melora" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Norman, Melora
Date:
Thu, 17 Aug 2006 11:38:05 -0400
Hello, everyone.  Many thanks to all of you who have been corresponding
with me regarding the rather confusing and sometimes seemingly
conflicting reports we are hearing about this lead problem with bendable
toys.  While CSLP coordinators continue to hear reports that some of
these toys are not a hazard, the links that the excellent Molly Williams
has just sent to me indicate otherwise:

http://www.cpsc.gov/cpscpub/prerel/prhtml06/06236.html

http://www.funexpress.com/feweb/application?namespace=main&origin=home

More as I have it, and thanks very much for sharing any information you
receive.

Melora

Melora Ranney Norman, outreach coordinator
Maine State Library
LMA Cultural Bldg., SHS 64
Augusta, ME 04333
(207) 287-5653