MEINFO-L Archives

MEINFO-L - Maine State Library Announcements and Information List

MEINFO-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
"Lord, Linda" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lord, Linda
Date:
Thu, 10 Aug 2006 14:10:31 -0400
to complete the technology plan survey on http://www.maine.gov/msl/
<http://www.maine.gov/msl/>   This will let us know: (1) whether you are
writing an individual tech plan; (2) participating in a district plan,
or (3) do not need a plan as you do not participate in MSLN.
Look on the right hand column of the opening page under "For Libraries".
I vow that unless your computer is broken or UNET is down, you can
complete this form in less than 2 minutes.  It will help Janet
immeasurably as she needs to spend her time helping people use
TechAtlas.
If you don't remember anything from MSL this summer, please remember
this.  A site (school or library) that does not have a prepared
technology plan by the deadlines mandated by the FCC, will not be able
to stay on MSLN.  This is a federal requirement and there is nothing we
can do to alter it.  (How I wish there were!!)
Thanks for following up on this this afternoon.  Best, Linda

A message from Janet regarding tech plan deadlines will immediately
follow.  Please watch for it. :-)

Linda H. Lord
Deputy State Librarian
Maine State Library