MEINFO-L Archives

MEINFO-L - Maine State Library Announcements and Information List

MEINFO-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
"Lord, Linda" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lord, Linda
Date:
Wed, 21 Jun 2006 09:18:56 -0400

________________________________

From: Lord, Linda
Sent: Wednesday, June 21, 2006 9:15 AM
To: MELIBS ([log in to unmask]); [log in to unmask]
Subject: Note regarding use of TechAtlas

1. TechAtlas is also used by non-profits so extra information is asked
on the profile that is NOT needed for librarians.

2. When joining, librarians need only to fill in the required
fields-avoid the rest.

3. When ALA is over and Ellen Wood's daughter's wedding this weekend,
all three of us (Linda, Janet, and Ellen) will put out a quick guide to
Getting Signed up. More training will be coming from Janet after July 3.

4. A new revised profile will be coming with the next update of
TechAtlas, expected mid summer.

A heads-up that I will be  attending the ALA Convention in New Orleans
from  June 22 to July 26 .  I will be glad to respond to question when I
return.  Linda

Linda H. Lord
Deputy State Librarian
Maine State Library