MEINFO-L Archives

MEINFO-L - Maine State Library Announcements and Information List

MEINFO-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
"Wood, Ellen" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Wood, Ellen
Date:
Fri, 23 Jan 2009 14:03:15 -0500
Thanks for your response to updating your information!

In late November-early December many changes were sent in - such a huge
response that I couldn't personally thank everyone or let you know it
was done. The PDF version is not updated every time a change is sent in
because of the time element.

Refresh the web page!  I just updated all the PDF versions so please do
not send in changes if you sent them at an earlier date (hopefully I
didn't miss one). PDF versions will be updated only every few months.

At the moment I'm working on SCOOP, the Annual Reports and our website
so I may not get to your update immediately but I appreciate having your
new information!

In the future I will request updates at separate times for Public,
Academic, Schools, and Special.

Thanks,

Ellen

Ellen Wood