From:
David Carroll <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
David Carroll <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Sep 1993 16:53:28 EDT
Bill Fenwick wrote:
>This brings Cornell's team total for defensemen to eleven, I believe.

After last season are they going into a circle-the-wagons mentality?
I can see it now - 5 Ds on the ice with one of them nominally taking
the face-off while the rest huddle to block the goal mouth (:').

But seriously Bill, thanks for your work on the Poll. I'm looking
forward to seeing how my picks stack up with the rest of hockey-l.

(If this post has offended any net-Emily Posts, sorry - I meant no
undo disparagement of Cornell but hey look at my .sig. It's a good thing
BU and Cornell are now in different conferences. I remember a certain
BU win at Lynah back in the early 70s that turned quite ugly (:'))
Dave Carroll, BU '73           Wait-til-next-year is here.
[log in to unmask]           Go BU!