From:
Bob Gilreath <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bob Gilreath <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Jul 1993 11:33:16 -0400
Sorry gang, I've been on vacation and some of this may be old news.

From the michigan tech lode and Sports info director Dave fischer:

   Assistant Hockey Coach Ken Martel, who will start his fourth season with
 the huskies was promoted to recruiting coordinator earlier this week.
    Martel fille the position left by Mark Leach, who resigned in May to
  accept a similar position at Boston College.
     "Ken has been a very loyal and dedicated employee and is deserving of the
  promotion," said head coach Bob Mancini. 'It's a chance for him to take a
  step forward in his carreer and it comes at a great time as the oppurtunity
  for our hockey program to advance is present.."
     Martel came to Tech from St Cloud State where he served as a graduate
   assistant coach in 1989-90. he played his college hockey at LSSU (1985-89)
   where he helped the lakers to two national tournament appearences, including
   the NCAA Championship in 1986.
      A search for the now vacant restricted-earnings assistant coaching
   position is under way and mancini hopes to have the job filled by the end
   of July.

  ====================  end quoted material=========

In an unrelated matter, I will be attending interop in San Fransisco at the end
 of August, if there are any others on the list going to interop, let me know,
 and maybe we can get an informal hockey-l get together going while we're out
  there

Bob Gilreath