From:
"Glenn W. Gale" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Glenn W. Gale
Date:
Fri, 25 Jun 1993 13:56:15 -0400
     I have only been to a few of the ECAC rinks, but after Greg's note I
began to wonder how Clarkson's former rink (Walker Arena) would stack up
against the others.  I was away from Clarkson for a few years and was amazed
at how warm Cheel is; I could actually remove my coat and gloves which rarely
happened at Walker.  Has anyone been to both Walker (on a January night)
and, say, Bright or the other ice-boxes?

Just filling the time until next season,
-Glenn