From:
ROBERT GILREATH <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
ROBERT GILREATH <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Jun 1993 07:52:54 -0400
with Toronto and St Louis both losing their backup Goalies
in yesterday's expansion draft, look for MTU's former goalies
to move into the big show.  Both Damion Rhodes (toronto) and
Geoff Seargent (st Louis) are next in line with their clubs
and have been up to the parent clubs last season.  Rhodes was
with toronto for the playoffs but never dressed or was added
to the roster so they didnt have to protect him yesterday.

In other matters, to who ever it was that was keping the list
of contacts for each Hockey school:  please notice the change
in my mailing address.  this will be permanent, (our ibm is
about to be the victem of downsizing, distributed computing)
please change my address on  the list of contacts to [log in to unmask]

for that matter all of you out there withh an alias for me will need
to do the same.

Bob Glreath