From:
Ben Cloutier <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ben Cloutier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Jun 1993 15:42:07 EDT
O.K..  I've been lovin' this hockey thing for the past six years.  I understand
just about anything that needs to be understood as a fan.  But could someone
please explain how line changes work? What I don't get is; how does a team have
the right of the last line change of a game(or a period or whatever)?  I just
assumed that a team could changelines every minute or so, whenever they wanted
to.

Just curious and glad to get this quetion off my back!

Thanks in advance,
Ben,
UMaine-1993 NC$$ National Champions-(about time.)