Date:
Mon, 24 May 1993 12:17:50 EDT
The idea that 3 Cornellians were listed in the scouting rankings out of 24
college players is actually not that surprising, when one considers that these
rankings only include Freshman (and the occasional young Sophomore).  Cornell
has 15 or so players eligable for the draft, as compared with most schools that
probably had only a couple Frosh who saw much icetime at all.  Also note that
none of the Cornellians is in the early rounds, the place were an impact Frosh
on a good team would show up (ie. Karyia).  The 3 may be just a case of
quantity rather than quality, although I hope I am wrong.  (PLRASE!!!)

William Sangrey
Cornell '87&'93?
Let's Go RED!!!!