From:
Zachary J Hemond <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Zachary J Hemond <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Mar 1993 15:09:40 EST
I don't really know why but I just remembered seeing a story about the club
hockey team at USC while watching the finals of the Great Western Shootout on
PASS around Christmas.  They reporter and some of the members of the team were
talking about the possibility of a move from club to varsity status.  My
question is; does anybody out there know if there has been any progress with
the USC upgrade and are there other schools on the west coast with clubs in the
same situation.  If there are others I'd like to know which schools they are.

Zack Hemond
Go Green, Go White (and since we can't go any farther this year, M go Blue, Go
Northern Wildcats and Go Lakers)
Goofus for President in '96