From:
Heather Neely <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Heather Neely <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Mar 1993 14:38:30 EST
Just thought I would log on real quick, wade through the 1012 messages
that were waiting for me, and send out an anniversary message.  A year ago
this weekend, I posted my first message to hockey-l regarding the SUNYAC
championship, which Plattsburgh State won.  As you probably already know,
they did it again, 10-5 and 12-4 over Cortland.  I came back up to the
"'Burgh" for the tourney, and needless to say, it was lopsided no matter
how you looked at it.  Anyway, just had to send out a message since I'm back
on Cardinal turf, and since it's exactly a year ago that my association with
hockey-l began...never would have dreamed things would turn out like they did.
:-)

Have a great post-season....(next year I'll be an official Merrimack fan,
is *that* a scary thought or *what*?    ;-)

-heather
--
Heather M. Neely
"The First Lady of Cardinal Hockey"