Date:
Mon, 8 Feb 1993 18:56:00 EDT
        Please do not think I am crazy, I just have a few probing questions I
would like you guys to look at.  Any replies to these questions would be
super!!  Thanks a lot and do not hesitate to write whatever you want!

1.  What would happen if U-MAINE (playing at their best) played the OTTAWA
SENATORS? (Please include game descriptions, scores, etc.)

2.  What college is home to the best fans in NCAA hockey and why?

3.  What college has the best ice rink?

4.  What school has the best looking jerseys?

5.  And Finally, What would be the best All-Star Line in college hockey today?

Position                Player                  College
RW
LW
LD
RD

                I have been contemplating these questions and I'm looking for
some honest feedback.  Feel free to answer any or all of the questions.
THANKS!! -BOB HOFFMAN