From:
David Parter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Apr 1992 22:01:21 CDT
Hi everyone!!!! I've been home for about 2 hours now, and finally waded
through all the mail.

First, Congratualtions to the Lake Superior State University Lakers.

Second, I had a great time -- on the bus ride to Albany, in Albany, at
the Hockey-L dinner, at the games, and even on the ride home.

Lastly, for this short note, I will say two things about the
championship game:

	1. I decided at the game not to comment about the officating,
	because I am very biased in this case. Maybe later I will (ok,
	for sure I will).

	2. Unfortunatly, the Badgers lost their composure at the end of
	the game. My understanding is that ESPN didn't cover much at
	the end, and TV can be deceptive, so I'll defend them and say
	that they regained their composure pretty quickly.

	3. I just decide to add a third item: Why Coach Sauer didn't
	"do anything" at the end: first of all, it wasn't a brawl, and
	secondly, the game was still in progrss -- he can't go out on
	the ice (there were 2 irrelevent seconds left), and the
	linesmen and their teammates broke up the confrontation pretty
	quickly.

--david

--------
david parter				university of wisconsin -- madison
[log in to unmask]			      computer sciences department