From:
Carol White <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 7 Feb 2011 21:22:48 -0600
Hello Hockey fans!

Would you like to make his day?

Charlie Shub is turning the big 7-0!  And we are hoping to keep him busy
opening cards and emails all weekend!!!  The actual day is February 11th.

So please send him an email greeting or an email card to this address:

If you want his snail mail address, email me and I will give it to you in a
private email.

My email: [log in to unmask]

THANKS A LOT...

Carol & a bunch of Charlie's friends!

--
Carol S. White

"Imagination is more powerful even than knowledge." ~ Albert Einstein**