From:
Jim Dixon <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 16 Oct 2009 22:57:41 -0800
RPI 0
UAA 3

UAF 4
RMU 2

RPI recorded their lowest shots on goal total this season as they were
shut out by UA Anchorage.  RPI's passing was off, likely due to the
olympic ice, but they were out played by UAA.  A few soft goals by
Yorke and a shots just off the mark spelled a loss for the Engineers.

Alaska had 49 shots to Robert Morris's 18 to put up their third win of
the season.  The shots on goal was an indication, more than the score,
of how Alaska dominated the game from the opening puck drop.

It was a good/bad evening for me personally since I always am in favor
of a home town win for our boys in Blue and Gold but my wife and I got
to know some of the RPI players as the local hosts for the Engineers.

Jim

--
Jim Dixon
(907) 479-4306 home