From:
Bob Woodbury <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Mar 2009 16:14:37 -0400
Actually, in order to get the games on TV, the NCAA had to agree to
ESPN's terms. In case you haven't watched ESPN lately, they boast of
the number of NCAA championships, Division I, II and III, that they
telecast. ESPN picks which of the ESPN channels those championships
appear on. I'm sure there's some give and take but this isn't the
NCAA's ball. It's ESPN. They have what the NCAA wants. The NCAA needs
ESPN, not the other way around. So continue spelling NCAA with dollar
signs and blaming everything you don't agree with on them. It's
simpler that way and your not allowing facts to get in the way of a
good rant.