From:
Bob Woodbury <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Feb 2007 09:56:04 -0500
As we come to the end of the season, I want to do this before I forget -
what you have done all season long with the Results is much appreciated.
Having been a college hockey fan for many, many years, I have personal
interests in teams in just about every conference, for one reason or
another. What you do saves many me lot of work. And I know from personal
experience, a lot of work. And dedication. Thank you very much.