From:
John Edwards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Dec 2006 20:33:34 -0800
And, no doubt, UND would be responsible for paying the expenses incurred by
said private corporation in changing the multiple thousand copies of the
Sioux logo that exist in the arena. The figure I remember hearing a couple
of years ago was $1 million to change/remove all of them.

--
John Edwards
I used to put quotes here.