From:
John Edwards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Dec 2006 20:19:53 -0800
UND is moving to D-I in all sports, so it's now more of a possibility. The U
of M is playing NDSU (who just moved up) in basketball this year, and I
believe they played them in football.

That said, this is still pathetic grandstanding. If you find the nickname to
offensive for your basketball for football teams to play, then it shouldn't
be any different in hockey. Either its offensive or it isn't. If it's
important enough to "take a stand" on, then stop playing them in hockey. UND
will take the 4 or 8 points, I'm sure.

John

--
John Edwards