From:
Bob Woodbury <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Dec 2005 11:28:48 -0500
Shame on the NCAA for charging for events. Everything should be FREE. It
doesn't need money for anything and if it does, the president and other
officers should take it out of their pockets. The shame. Coming up with
a new product, then charging for it if you want to see it. Making it
voluntary is such a sham. I say fire them all. Get rid of the NCAA and
let every money-grubbing school grub for money any way they can. After
all, this is a free, money-grubbing country.