From:
Eric Burton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Mar 2005 20:09:56 -0600
Actually they would have to bid. The Michigan schools bid every year for the
tourney.
Maybe the Maine fans need to contact their school and get them to start
putting in bids to get the regional. I also believe they take into
consideration that some of the site that are selected are based on their
being a central location as well as being able to put people in the stands
Maine is kind of off the beaten path where are Worchester is a central
location for the schools in the area... Complaining about a location also
makes one sound like they are experiencing sour graps. UND was able to beat
UofM after playing three games in three nights playing in a building full of
their fans.

Eric Burton
(701)-610-9466

The Tree of Liberty Must be Refreshed From Time to Time with the Blood of
Patriots and Tyrants.