Date:
Tue, 15 Apr 2003 16:00:44 EDT
I asked Joy Woog who is from Minnesota and the women's hockey coach here at
Northeastern two questions.  1.) Is this fellow (Dan Woog) related to you?

She responded: Yes, Bob!  I do know of this fellow.  He is my baby brother.

Question 2: How distant is your relationship to Doug Woog?

Her response: To answer the question: We are related, albeit distant.  Doug's
grandfather and my dad's grandfather are brothers.  Technically, I believe
that Doug and my dad are second cousins.  Most assume he is my dad, which he
is not.

So I guess that makes Dan, Doug's second cousin (once removed - I think)

Bob Saunders
NU Staff