From:
"Rowe, Thomas" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rowe, Thomas
Date:
Wed, 12 Mar 2003 10:16:22 -0600
Hi Greg

Well, I still listen.  But, being at a Div III school (AND stuck with a "home team" [UW] in a rebuilding year) I rarely have anything to say.  I check in as USCHO       only for scores or an occaisional article, not for the message boards.  If the list dies, I will become significantly less well informed.

Tom Rowe                            UWSP dept of Psych
Home of Division III National Champion Pointers
89, 90, 91 & 93, National Runners-up 92 & 98,
and likely never again  :-{