From:
"Anthony J. Buffa" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Anthony J. Buffa
Date:
Fri, 28 Feb 2003 14:07:16 -0800
Hello Wayne and all,

Admittedly a physicist with a minimal understanding of statistics (just
enough to do thermodynamics, quantum mechanics, and anaylze experiments
:-), I wonder, beyond college hockey, why don't the D-I football gurus
adopt a KRACH-like system instead of the current BCS crap that no one
likes? Am I missing something? (Probably).

For that matter, why not basketbrawl and others???

Tony Buffa
RPI '64, this year ranked near the bottom regardless of which system you
use, unfortunately.

Physics Dept
Cal Poly St Univ, SLO, CA

========