From:
"Rowe, Thomas" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rowe, Thomas
Date:
Tue, 25 Feb 2003 10:20:01 -0600
Not matter!?  What team with any sense of history wouldn't covet a ceramic dalmation?  Bill, I'm surprised at you.  :-)

Tom Rowe                            UWSP dept of Psych
Home of Division III National Champion Pointers
89, 90, 91 & 93 and National Runners-up 92 & 98
and probably nothing else in my lifetime.