Date:
Sat, 4 Jan 2003 15:51:49 EST
"Canada doubled the number of shots on goal of the US as they dominated the
game but just squeaked by a game US side 3-2 yesterday in Halifax.  In the
other semi Russian beat Finland 4-1 in a game that was tied at one going
into the third"

Maybe we did not watch the same game (YES network which has almost no
programming so picks-up TSN feed- even that 3 down freezeball)- I think the
refs controlled the whole game with some home cooking and maybe the Florida
election commission was counting shots for Canada not to mention some of the
hooligan play of the Major Junior A players for the home team- well as they
said in slap shot- back to the Chrysler plant. Better get an education.
All-star teams in a team sport often do not gel or play like teams-case in
point.

Eric Nystrom of Long Island- clearly the best player on the ice