From:
"Anthony J. Buffa" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Anthony J. Buffa
Date:
Mon, 25 Nov 2002 10:04:20 -0800
But are the names descriptive of the nearby locale? I have no idea where
Mercyhurst is, but if there's a bunch of lakes nearby, fine. :-) I have
a feeling there are some rather large lakes near Lake State :-)

Now about the LA Lakers??????  ..... :-)

Happy and a safe Thanksgiving to all.

Tony Buffa
RPI '64 Go Engineers!